Browse Some of Our Special Offers
Karen Blixen Camp located in Kenya’s Mara North Conservancy.
SPECIAL OFFERS – 2018
- Early bird offer – 5% discount for bookings confirmed at least 6 months to travel date;
- No Single Room Supplement – Applicable from 1st April 2018 – 30th June 2018 & 1st Nov 2018 – 20th Dec 2018;
- FREE NIGHTS: Stay 3, pay 2 – Applicable from 1st April 2018 – 30th June 2018 & 1st Nov 2018 – 20th Dec 2018. Excludes Mara North Conservancy fees for the extra night and entry fees to the main Masai Mara Reserve.
- FAMILY OFFER:
- Children aged 5 years and below stay free of charge with only conservancy fees applicable.
- Children from 5 years and below 12 years pay 50% of the per person sharing rate plus conservancy fees applicable
- Family of 4 pax gets exclusive use of vehicle at no extra cost.
o Family offer applicable from 1st April 2018 – 30th June 2018 & 1st Nov 2018 – 20th Dec 2018
· Above offers are not combinable
Governor’s Camp located on the winding banks of the Mara River, in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve.
FAMILY SAFARI OFFER
- Come on safari as a family of four or more and the first child receives complimentary accommodation at any of our Kenya Properties.
- Park fees are payable for all members of the family for every night accommodated.
- Drinks are payable as extra.
- Flights must be booked on Governors Aviation and flights will be charged for all family members.
- Valid for safaris taken from Jan – Jun 2018 and Oct – Dec 2018 (for bookings prior to 30.6.18)
EARLY BIRD RATES
Early bird discounts are now available for safaris throughout 2018 at any Governors Camp Collection Kenya Property provided booking is made before 30.6.18
· Other conditions apply, available upon request.
Featured camps in the Lower Zambezi National Park
Best of Both Worlds (Combine Chiawa and Old Mondoro Camps with 2 nights min in either camp)
Pay 5 Stay 7
Pay 4 Stay 5
All Season (one camp only) :
Pay 3, extra nights at 50%
Shoulder Season (one camp only): Valid 1 May-30 June 2018 and 16 Oct – 14 Nov 2018
Pay 2 Stay 3
Pay 4 Stay 7
Destinations Africa is a dedicated African travel specialist, committed to providing exceptional travel adventures to the most spectacular African destinations.
We are offering a 5 night hosted safari stay from 7th to 12th September 2019 in one of the best lodges in Africa, Savanna Private Game Reserve, a small luxurious lodge in the hugely diverse Sabi Sands located adjacent to the world famous Kruger National Park (but without any dividing fence).
The cost of this Savanna Special is as follows:
Luxury Suite: ZAR 50,000.00 per person sharing
Executive Suite: ZAR 63,000 per person sharing
Because we have provisionally booked the entire camp – all nine suites (maximum number of guests is 18) a discount applies which we are passing on to clients. This cost includes pick-up at Skukuza airport; transfer to and from the lodge; park fees; 5 nights/6 days accommodation inclusive of meals and drinks; all game and other activities. Flights to and from Skukuza and village tour are not included.
This special offer also includes a 5% discount on any additional accommodations at other destinations – either before or after – the Savanna Plus Safari.
Among the hundreds of lodges that we have visited, our all-time favourite is Savanna Private Game Reserve. It has, arguably, the finest Leopard viewing in the world and is also famous for viewing the Big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo and Rhino) as well as a plethora of general wild life. The staff and guides can only be described as superb.
Two of Sabi Sand Reserves finest lodges, Savanna Private Game Reserve and Dullini offer 50% off rates for the bride. These lodges go far beyond luxurious accommodation- the exceptionally guided game drives, fine cuisine and impeccable service combine to make these the finest lodges in Africa and a spectacular location to visit on your honeymoon.
2018 combination offer
Book 3 nights Shumbalala and 2 nights at Villas Franschhoek
Valid 10.1.18-20.12.18 (subject to availability)
Receive at Villas – 3 course dinner
Spa treatments to the value of ZAR500
Sparkling wine and snacks on arrival
At Shumbalala – Stay 4th night complimentary or upgrade to Presidential Suite (subject to availability)
Benguerra Island is the second largest island in the Bazaruto Archipelago (11km x 5.5 km), lying 15km
northeast of Vilanculos. Azura Benguerra is made up of only 20 villas nestled along a pristine stretch of
white sandy beach. It hasall the creature comforts one could wish for; sparkling private pools,
Mozambican Butler-hosts to look after guests’ every need, seafood fresh from the ocean,
a fantastic range of activities and an African spa to relax in.
Azura Quilalea is a hidden gem, located on a small (35 ha) tropical island floating in the azure waters off Mozambique’s coast. It is the perfect retreat from the mania and pace of ‘normal’ life, with a relaxed and understated ‘Robinson Crusoe’ castaway atmosphere. Snorkel the island’s shores, dive from the main beach, kayak the mangroves or relax in a hammock beneath the giant baobabs on the island. Quilalea is the ultimate private luxury hideaway in a stunning, paradise-like destination for just a discerning few to discover.
Honeymoon Heaven: Stay 5 nights or more and bride receives 40% off accommodation (valid 8.1.18-16.12.18)
Free Night on us : Stay 6 Pay 5 (valid 8.1.18-16.12.18)
Luxury for Less: Stay 7 nights or more and two stay for the price of one (valid 8.1.18-15.3.18 and 26.11.18-16.12.18)