Browse Some of Our Special Offers
Spend 3 Nights at Camp Jabulani & The Bridge Qualifies for a 50% Discount
Includes: Accommodation, all meals and activities.
Exclusive amenities: A full body massage, fruit basket and a bottle of sparkling wine.
• Package valid from November to May (subject to availability), excluding the high-season period of 15 December to 15 January.
• Constitutes a saving of between R 10 800 & R 15 675 per person.
• Reservation confirmation is subject to the receipt of a marriage certificate.
• Guests must travel within 9 months of the date of their marriage.
• Rate conditions apply.
Destinations Africa: email@example.com
Phone: 61 2 4984 9747
Two of Sabi Sand Reserves finest lodges – Savanna and Dulini – are working together to offer their shared guests the opportunity to shun the traditional vehicle transfer, in favour of taking a wilder, more adventurous approach and walking through the game rich Sabi Sand, between the two lodges.
These adventurous walkers will experience the chance of getting up close to fauna, flora, birdlife and wildlife. Whilst the pace will be leisurely and guests do not need to be super fit, the experience will take approximately 6 hours including a light bush breakfast being served around the 8km point. Here, should the guests wish to opt out and be transferred the remainder of the way, they may do so.
The experience is guaranteed to fascinate and excite guests who will be exploring areas rarely visited by vehicles. Guests will be walking through this big game environment within the safe guidance of our specially trained rangers and trackers and will have the chance to marvel at some of the smaller, but no less impressive creatures which can only be fully appreciated when travelling through the bush on foot.
Guests will need to spend a minimum of 2 nights at each lodge in order to partake on this walking adventure. Combined, these camps highlight the very best that the Sabi Sand can offer, going far beyond the luxurious accommodation – the exceptional guiding and breath taking walk will get guests closer to nature and an experience that will never be forgotten. Both lodges boast exceptionally high standards of luxury and service, however each has its own unique atmosphere and identity allowing for two totally different experiences within the Sabi Sand Reserve.
The need to know:
• Guests need to spend a minimum of 2 nights at each lodge in order to partake in this walk.
• Distance of the walk is approximately 13 km and guests need appropriate shoes for this distance and off road terrain.
• A light breakfast and refreshments will be served after about 8km.
• Guests will need to carry their own water (bottles supplied by the lodge).
• The walks will only be available between the months of May- October and will need to be requested on booking.
• No more than 8 guests per walk and responsible children aged 16 years and older are welcome.
• Guests will be walking with an armed, qualified ranger and tracker.
• There is no additional charge for this walk.
Contact Destinations Africa for more information and bookings