Browse Some of Our Special Offers
Karen Blixen Camp located in Kenya’s Mara North Conservancy.
SPECIAL OFFERS – 2018
- Early bird offer – 5% discount for bookings confirmed at least 6 months to travel date;
- No Single Room Supplement – Applicable from 1st April 2018 – 30th June 2018 & 1st Nov 2018 – 20th Dec 2018;
- FREE NIGHTS: Stay 3, pay 2 – Applicable from 1st April 2018 – 30th June 2018 & 1st Nov 2018 – 20th Dec 2018. Excludes Mara North Conservancy fees for the extra night and entry fees to the main Masai Mara Reserve.
- FAMILY OFFER:
- Children aged 5 years and below stay free of charge with only conservancy fees applicable.
- Children from 5 years and below 12 years pay 50% of the per person sharing rate plus conservancy fees applicable
- Family of 4 pax gets exclusive use of vehicle at no extra cost.
o Family offer applicable from 1st April 2018 – 30th June 2018 & 1st Nov 2018 – 20th Dec 2018
· Above offers are not combinable
Governor’s Camp located on the winding banks of the Mara River, in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve.
FAMILY SAFARI OFFER
- Come on safari as a family of four or more and the first child receives complimentary accommodation at any of our Kenya Properties.
- Park fees are payable for all members of the family for every night accommodated.
- Drinks are payable as extra.
- Flights must be booked on Governors Aviation and flights will be charged for all family members.
- Valid for safaris taken from 1st January 2017 – 30th June 2017, and from 1st October 2017 – 31st December 2017.
· Other conditions apply, available upon request.
Destinations Africa is a dedicated African travel specialist, committed to providing exceptional travel adventures to the most spectacular African destinations.
We are offering a 5 night hosted safari stay from 8th to 13th September 2018 in one of the best lodges in Africa, Savanna Private Game Reserve, a small luxurious lodge in the hugely diverse Sabi Sands located adjacent to the world famous Kruger National Park (but without any dividing fence).
The cost of this Savanna Special is as follows:
Luxury Suite: ZAR 46,000.00 per person sharing
Executive Suite: ZAR 58,000 per person sharing
Because we have provisionally booked the entire camp – all nine suites (maximum number of guests is 18) a discount applies which we are passing on to clients. This cost includes pick-up at Skukuza airport; transfer to and from the lodge; park fees; 5 nights/6 days accommodation inclusive of meals and drinks; all game and other activities. Flights to and from Skukuza and village tour are not included.
This special offer also includes a 5% discount on any additional accommodations at other destinations – either before or after – the Savanna Plus Safari.
Among the hundreds of lodges that we have visited, our all-time favourite is Savanna Private Game Reserve. It has, arguably, the finest Leopard viewing in the world and is also famous for viewing the Big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo and Rhino) as well as a plethora of general wild life. The staff and guides can only be described as superb.
Two of Sabi Sand Reserves finest lodges – Savanna and Dulini – are working together to offer their shared guests the opportunity to shun the traditional vehicle transfer, in favour of taking a wilder, more adventurous approach and walking through the game rich Sabi Sand, between the two lodges.
These adventurous walkers will experience the chance of getting up close to fauna, flora, birdlife and wildlife. Whilst the pace will be leisurely and guests do not need to be super fit, the experience will take approximately 6 hours including a light bush breakfast being served around the 8km point. Here, should the guests wish to opt out and be transferred the remainder of the way, they may do so.
The experience is guaranteed to fascinate and excite guests who will be exploring areas rarely visited by vehicles. Guests will be walking through this big game environment within the safe guidance of our specially trained rangers and trackers and will have the chance to marvel at some of the smaller, but no less impressive creatures which can only be fully appreciated when travelling through the bush on foot.
Guests will need to spend a minimum of 2 nights at each lodge in order to partake on this walking adventure. Combined, these camps highlight the very best that the Sabi Sand can offer, going far beyond the luxurious accommodation – the exceptional guiding and breath taking walk will get guests closer to nature and an experience that will never be forgotten. Both lodges boast exceptionally high standards of luxury and service, however each has its own unique atmosphere and identity allowing for two totally different experiences within the Sabi Sand Reserve.
The need to know:
• Guests need to spend a minimum of 2 nights at each lodge in order to partake in this walk.
• Distance of the walk is approximately 13 km and guests need appropriate shoes for this distance and off road terrain.
• A light breakfast and refreshments will be served after about 8km.
• Guests will need to carry their own water (bottles supplied by the lodge).
• The walks will only be available between the months of May- October and will need to be requested on booking.
• No more than 8 guests per walk and responsible children aged 16 years and older are welcome.
• Guests will be walking with an armed, qualified ranger and tracker.
• There is no additional charge for this walk.
Contact Destinations Africa for more information and bookings
- 5 night Moremi Magic tour. 12-17 October, 2017. Maun to Maun. Rack US$2,002 per person (sharing)
- 10 night Great North Road. 18-28 October, 2017. Maun to Kasane. Rack US$3,994 per person (sharing)
Chiawa and Old Mondoro
Featured camps in Lower Zambezi National Park, Zambia
- Validity: All Season
- Best of Both Worlds Combo: Stay 7 Nights, Pay 5.
- Best of Both Worlds Combo: Stay 5 Nights, Pay 4.
The Hide and Changa
Featured camps in Hwange National Park + Matusadona National Park (Lake Kariba), Zimbabwe
- Validity: All Season
- Stay 6 Nights, Pay 5.